TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 27, 2012

Oval Bassinet

Ok, I am sure everyone remembers this bassinet that I picked up last week for a friend for $40 dollars, right? Cutest bassinet I have EVER seen. 
She has been working diligently on it and when I went over to her house today for a play date with my girls this is what she had to show me! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! How cute is this! It's still not done. She is adding a ruffle to the bottom of the skirt and there is a canopy that hangs over the bassinet! I can't wait to show you her finished project!

6 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!! I thought the first picture was cute, but I love love love the pink and green! Can't wait to see the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! I want this ;) she is so creative & what a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing,,I love the colorful look..So pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has got to be the cutest thing!! I love it. Tell her great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love those round bassinets. She has already made it look fantastic, I can't wait to see the finished job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!!
    Are these oval bassinets big? I'm looking into getting one, but I want to make sure it's big.

    ReplyDelete