TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 7, 2012




I was just awarded  the Liebster award....TWICE!

The Liebster Award is given out to newbie bloggers who have under 200 followers, like myself, to encourage them to keep working hard and let them know they are doing a great job. It also helps give them more exposure in hopes of getting more followers, which I would LOVE!

These two lovely bloggers just awarded me the Liebster award which I am so excited about! This is my first bloggy award! I think I will print them out and frame them! :) 
Here is the amazing blogger behind Thrift Shop Mom. I really enjoy reading her blog because she has great tips and loves to find great deals like I do! Here is a great post of hers that's about buying things at a second hand stores. She gives great tips on do's and don'ts and what to check for before buying! Click Here for  To Buy Or Not To Buy 


Bella's Crafty Mom
This is Kelli Frueh at Bellas Crafty Mom. This girl is seriously so crafty and I love all her projects! Here  is a post she just did about a painting an upholstered wing back chair!!!!!!  Yup I just pinned it too! I love the way it looks!

Thank you Thrift Shop Mom and Bella's Carfty Mom for giving me these awards!
 Alright so as with everything there are a few rules to follow when you receive a Liebster Award. Here they are:
1. Post about your win on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award: Garage Sales R Us (and make sure your following!)
3. Copy and past the award button to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now its my turn to pass along this award and I have double duty since I received it twice so here are my picks! 
1. Renovation the Ordinary.  Great ideas!! Loving her back patio make over!
2. Oh Craft! Fun crafts project and loving her bows!
3. The Funny Thing Of It Is Oh so funny. Must read her kids say the darndest things tab!
4. Therapy 4 Roses Cute blog and some great giveaways!
5. Dabling Kadie LOVING her style and such a cute couple
6. Live Laugh Lynae: Taste and See Cute projects, cute style and things that make my mouth water!!!
7. Little Mudpies. Fun photography, recipes, and adorable family 
8. The Charming Amazing photography, and very cute style
9. The Jack Chronicles Awesome baby blog
10 I Know The Plan I have For You Loving the DIY plethora 





9 comments:

  1. well congrats on your award(s)! always nice to be recognized by fellow bloggers....good for you!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome! Congrats to you! Thanks for checking out my blog and following along, I am now a new follower of yours, cheers! :)

    raechel.
    http://livingthefancylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the nomination! New follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU THANK YOU!
    This is the third time I've been given this flattering award and I really appreciate you reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! thats so cool! That means your doing a great job!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for the award!! It's always exciting to be chosen for these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! I was very excited to receive it!

    ReplyDelete